Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Partayyyyyyy time!


Throw all your boooks to the air right now, exam is OVER!!! Im super high right now i even shouted for joy on the way i walked home and made someone who lives near me staring at me. You cant blame me from shouting cause WHO CARES. ;D

Its been years since i last touched my awesome netbook. Thank iPod for accompanying me in my WORSE days. Well now im freee from hell and flying to heaven. Hope there's nothing pulling me down or else i'll just cut the rope and stay at heaven. What am i crapping?! Pfftt.

I just realised that Christina Perri is quite awesome though. Check this out
Its awesome. And btw im so looking forward for Breaking Dawn. :B But i heard there's an age limit? So not awesome.

My birthday presents are awesome. But the bad thing is my mum will keep on nagging about me in my headphones in front of the netbook. Well, EXAM IS OVER MUM, just give me to do something I WANNA DO. Thankyouverymuch.

281011. @ Delicious Straits Quay. Well, i actually planned for group study but it ended up turning into a camwhoring day. Of course there's study. Just a lil'. Photography is a DRUG. :D

Partayy time. Youtube-ing. Byeeee!!
_TheMostAwesane.

No comments:

Post a Comment