Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hey there.

Anyeong. ;) Well, just being friendly, hah. So me and my awesome friends went for PBIM last sunday. *Penang Inter Bridge Marathon Oh well, my stamina is omg so bad and my tummy starts to pain after a few kilometres. Wtf wennlynn fell down. :O Hope she's getting better now, i cant wait to go out with you. :D Well i spent 28903784 minutes to RUN the whole thing. And well at least i got something cool.
Its nice but it wrote: 10 km run FINISHER. Finisher wtf? So-not-awesome. ._. And then we went queensbay with a bunch of friends, and mcD for breakfast which is zeenee's treat. Hohoho. And went zeenee's house to camwhore and there's my new profile picture. :D

My father brought me contact lenses from outstation. I was like wtf i never wore that before and i look like a sick patient without my glasses. But it'll expire in one month's time so i MUST use it. I cant face the mirror tomorrow morning. :/

Im so effin' tanned. VERY TANNED. And i hate that. Stupid marathon, lol. Blah blah blah i miss my friends much, very very very much. :'( Im worryin' about my future class, omg im degrading, mostly. Eff imma start studyin this holiday. Well im just saying cause im very very lazy. Bwahahah

Out of words, bye.
_TheMostAwesane


No comments:

Post a Comment