Friday, November 4, 2011

Something awesome.

Listening to Jay's new song suggested by my awesome friend. Im too lazy to look at title well it doesnt matters. Forgive me friend. ;)

My exam results, SHYT. It will be total shyt. And hell im going to C class next year. Whatevuh i dont care much now cause its over. Just wok hard all over again next year and hopefully im gonna get in a better class. Sighs. ._.

Well, today's my senior's birthday. She got a birthday cake and came sharing outside Union Highschool. And then she saw me and before she even started talking Jane came and put on some MAKEUP on my face. And someone, Ray Ang (I barely talked to her) even put some cream on my pinafore. Hello, are you washing that for me? She called me to take it for dry cleaning. ._. Im not angry btw. And then i went home with the COFFEE smell. Aiks. :/ But at least, the cake tastes nice.

Finished reading a book named: Hating Alison Ashley. I think this book is out since decades ago. Well forgive me i barely read books now. I'll try. I'LL TRY. But that book turns out not bad. But not as awesome as i thought. But at least i borrowed it from my awesome friend. ;))

This is great. I didnt listen to much chinese songs cause most of them SUCKS to the max. But this is excluded, so is some other songs. Just SOME. ;D

Lastly, Adam Levine Rocks.
Bubbye.

_TheMostAwesane.

No comments:

Post a Comment