Sunday, November 6, 2011

Grounded.

Im officially grounded. Oh hell how's life gonna be? ._. I dont know how long it will be but i heard dad saying he's fetching us out by saturday. But i wanna go out tomorrrow. DDDD: So im hell gonna stay at home with my netbook all day long.

Bytheway i changed my favicon. And i think its awesome. Nyeheheh. :P

I was too bored today until i went for form 3 science. Hello, exam just ended why would i study? Idontknow im just studying to overcome boredom. I even went stepping in the house and my mum was cross about that so imma spend my whole LIFETIME staying in my room.


My cousie came for sleepover today. And idontknow why, he's just too bored? And they're next door now with bunch of stupid noises which can make the whole house collapse, NO EXAGGERATING. Urgh they're just SHO ANNOYING!!!

I found something cool, photography name art or whatever it called. Maybe im a lil' outdated but then its interesting.
Alphabet L
Well its like find something which looks like an alphabet and capture a photo of it and puzzle your name!
Here's the link  Alphabet Art  Its cool though. Try it. ;)

Youtube-ing most of the time. My headphones are my new companion. Short update. Byeeeee.
_TheMostAwesane.

No comments:

Post a Comment