Thursday, November 17, 2011

Its been awhile.

Helloo guys, it've been a while since i scribbled on my blog and now im cleaning some  thick dust and webs all over my blog. Heheh. Outing today with #kellyissocoollike cancelled. Aiks but nevermind i can have more time with my bed. And to cure my eyes. PANDA EYES. Bloody.

I have nothing for lunch today, my mum thought i was going to school so she doesnt prepare any for me. Im very DEPENDANT i know. So because im hungry and i dont wanna waste money on the delivery fees i WALKED to mcD. Yes, i WALKED. It tooks me twenty bloody minutes on walking for lunch and back and i was actually walking quite fast. My leg hurts after that. WHATEVER. I drank half of my coke on the journey back so i only have half left for my meal. Shit. -.-

Well yesterday was the last day of school. I woke up four in the morning to go to school and to attend a parade thing in Jawi. Its fun. :) And then i got back to school by noon and thenits crapping time. Hahah i slept when i got back to class because i was so exhausted and sleeeeeeepy.

Last day of school which means last day of me wearing my school pinafore in a white ribbon. Was it even white? Beige i mean. Last day in the same class with some awesome friends as im degrading next year. Yeah its shit but i cant blame it cause im too stupid. -.-

I cant believe genius is transfering. :'( But at least she's not going for ASEAN. Well im evil but its her choice too right. Well heard that she got number one again from somewhere. Not confirmed yet but expected lah. Congrats. :)

I wish i can learn surfing right now and idontknow why. Its so cool ohmygawd. It may be awkward to you. Hahah


See its so cool. I wanna learn but i think its with mummy problem and does penang have waves like that? NO okay fine. -.-

Going to zeenee's house tomorroww. YAYYY Well yes im excited cause the outing today cancelled and so is another thing so im finally not staying at home. Bwahahah. I know its time for studying right now but i'll do it. Not this week. :P


I still wish i can learn surfing one day. Blah im crapping -.-

Goodbyes and hugs.
_TheMostAwesane

No comments:

Post a Comment