Friday, November 18, 2011

Overcome boredom.

Im way too bored in the holidays. ._. So i decided to go to zeenee's house today. We went mcD for lunch, AGAIN and then we went back to watch some hong kong dramas which is so-not-my-type and i hardly understand them. Im more to western. They rocks more. Seriously.

So we camwhored, just a lil'. Cause she's too busy watching her movie. Hah. We watched for like three episodes and then we went down for some yoghurt. No pictures too bad. And then we went to the gym for fun. We didnt really stretch ourselves though. Just hanging out there and then it rained. -.-

Well i posted a lame status about who guessed correctly on what animal im thinking will be my profile picture for the next twenty four hours. And then genius guessed it correctly, as she's a GENIUS. She even called me to make it my profile picture for the whole week. Okay whatever now im still not used to my name with her face. So not match. ._. And its quite confusing cause our thumbnails are completely the same. Freaky but cool. Same pictures same thoughts and thats quite true. We keep on high five-ng whole night. Muahahah

Well JieJing asked me whether i wanna hangout on the beach with her. SURE! No doubt but then its not fun if i cant learn surfing. ._. I take this as a dream now. A REAL DREAM. Imma fly to somewhere cool like uhh The Central Coast to start my surfing journey. Lol at this. -.-

I think street dancing is cool. Look at those awesome moves those street dancers got. But im not gonna learn it because im not that hyper and my nerves arent dancing type. Hehheh
Before i end this post,

See its still awesome.
Byeeeeeeeeee.
_TheMostAwesane.

No comments:

Post a Comment