Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Birthday post.

Hey there people! ;)  *rewinding the film back to yesterday*
- 24/10/2011
Enjoying the morning breeze. Guess what? Its my birthday!! ;)

Well, im happy, of course!!! Received presents from family and friends. Well i love two of them the most.
Firstly, beats by dr. dre!!!
By dad zomg. I screamed when i opened the wrapping paper. :DDD Was on cloud nine. Woohoo!

Next, headphones from Audio Technica!
By my bunch of awesome friends!! Thanks all. :) And most of all, special thanks to the most awesome friend on earth, WennLynn aka Genius! She get me this present, and handmade a superb fascinating birthday card!
She has great speed and i know i've made you got into some super ish situation, so i must thank you again and again!!! XOXO. ;)

Some screenshots of the card,


I love this card so much wth. :DDDDD Thanks to genius, AGAIN. :)

Thanks again to my dad and genius. ;DDDD

Thanks to the 230 people in facebook, 50 people in twitter and 15 people in texts who wished me happy birthday! ;)
Birthday cards from siblings. And im not gonna post it cause im lazy. :D Ftw i didnt study for so long and i think imma die in the coming exam. Whatever bye people! :))))
*its 25th now, paused.*

_TheMostAwesane.

No comments:

Post a Comment