Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Playtime!

Greetings. :) Exam is finally over! Duh its just the first session. The second session is like three weeks to go. But who cares? At least i must have some great fun now! :D

Any music player for blog suggestions? Im craving for changing as MIXPOD IS DAMN USELESS. You see, it disables all those music and tell me whats on my playlist? Holy shyt. Mostly all of those music videos are not in original version. Its either lyrics or cover. Whatthehell i hate mixpod.

I was slacking all day with movies and taptap. Could life get any better? This stay at home thing just doesnt get me to be erm FUN? Idontknow. :/

Oh and ChristinaGrimmie got her official website!! Its pretty cool in there, you guys should check it out. ChristinaGrimmie's Site And guess what she went to Ellen with a skirt! Omg she's cute. :)

Okay theres nothing for me to share about Let me post a picture before i said bye.
Im just playing with my webcam. BYE! ;D

_TheMostAwesane.

No comments:

Post a Comment