Sunday, October 2, 2011

Depressed.

Urgh what is up to me? I cant even concentrate on any subject. *knocks head Finals is coming? I shouldnt be sitting here and blog about what i feel but i really dont feel like studying. Imma dead. :/

History is stupid. I keep on memorize and memorize and then what? I forget half of them. Im soo gonna kill sejarah and even the teacher who set this paper in finals too. Im super scared she will set some kind of idk-how-to-answer questions. And this makes me so mad in memorizing those stupid things which arent important at all.

Science is cool. Im so done with that subject but im still scared if i'll make some careless mistakes and i keep refer back to those exercises which will make me mad again.

PJK. Okay im studying it now and its not very hard but theres some stupid vitamins to memorize. I'll think i'll get that done by today. Math is making me sick. Blahhh

And the cool weather is making me so sleepy until i tell myself to take a nap. Urgh and of course no naps today! Not attending school tomorrow. Which is a high part for me. Burning the midnight's oil tonight. Wish me luck for finals!
Okay i gotta go now. Stacks of books waiting for me to kill. Bye! :)
All the best for PMR and  school finals candidates! :D
_TheMostAwesane.

No comments:

Post a Comment