Sunday, September 18, 2011

Greetings. :)

I love tweeting and chatting non stop and even keep refreshing my twitter timeline. Aiks what am i doing?! Exam is just A CORNER ahead and im fooling around. Ish ish ish.
Target before exam: No online for two weeks till exam ends. MUM CONFISCATE THE MODEM PUHLEASEEEE. I cant resist it if there's some what-so-ever electronic gadget beside me. Help me!!!!!!
#EndOfDepressedMood

I feel like changing my facebook profile picture. But there's no nice pictures or i can say AWESOME ones. JeaEn suggested me to take a photo with her. OKAY DEAL! I'll change my profile picture after we camwhored. :B

I still cant accept the fact that i kinda like hellokitty. Wth is up to me?! Okay maybe my brain is really WEIRD.
No doubt im from Pluto. :)) Okay JeaEn i WILL love hellokitty more kayy? Hahah but idontknow when i'll forget about it. Lmao.

Bad news, some really awesome jailbreak apps just listed from free to purchase. Wth jailbroken apps need money? Okay accept it -.- So my iPod will be lack of some awesome-ness. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :(

Okay im done here, So.. See ya guys AFTER EXAM?
I hope so. But i guess there's no UPDATES ON TWITTER like the last time. Now im changing the saying to YOU CANT CATCH A SIGHT OF ME ON LINE. :)
Bubbyes.
_TheMostAwesane.

No comments:

Post a Comment