Thursday, September 1, 2011

I hate orange.

HoHoHo im playing with the new blogger interface. :B
It looks quite awesome but i dont like the colour,
ORANGE.
It should be mixed with blue or something nice.
(Orange doesnt seems nice to me. Maybe annoying orange influenced me. IDontKnow. )

Oh talk about BLUE in colour,
Its something quite popular now.
THE SMURFS.
Okay but i dont really like the blue gnome thing.
I'll still consider for watching it or not.
But the trailer kinda attract me,
So if someone wanna go for a movie ask me out! 
;) 

So JeaEn texted me about my headphones backup, Audio Technica.
The thing im still wondering about is why the pink ones is 50 bucks more cheaper than the blue ones?
Ish. :/
I dont like pink so dont force me to choose that :B
Hopefully they're in different models and the blue one is ATH-SJ55
YAY!
Going insane lol.

If there is a K-pop tap tap revenge, how awesome it would be right? :) 
(Via ZhengHoongAsone)
Oh hell its gonna be awesome!
Im kinda addicted to tap tap lately,
Due to boredom and childish-ness.
Okay im still a thirteen plus teenager so forgive me.
Hahah.

And guess what,
Im in KayElle.
My rich ass uncle's house.
Almost whole house electronic gadgets were apple products.
ENVY.
But im not using MacBook,
Still my old little netbook.
See i so loyal :p
And guess what the roads were actually not crowded,
Best time for shopping! :P
Btw cousin is awesome,
Future artist. :o
Paiseh no photos,
Sorry to say that i didnt bring along my cam,
So it kinda means i CAN live without a camera,
Just like i CAN live without you.

Ohkay what am i crapping.
Bye,
_TheMostAwesane.

No comments:

Post a Comment