Sunday, September 4, 2011

Suggestions please.

I wanna change my blog header for like seriously but i cant find an awesome one. I found a not bad one but then if i apply it my blog will be lack of brightness. Maybe my current blog header is so awesome until there's nothing better to replace it. < This is lawl.

I finding a exclude mixpod playlist for blogs. Any suggestions? Kinda hate mixpod because i cant find the original version of those awesome songs. Why mixpod is so un-awesome. But i still use it. --

Holiday is gonna end. In one hour and twenty minutes. Ohkay to be honest i kinda wish time stops now. Impossible right. Then forget it, hate life. And fyi i havent done homeworks. Oh im so so so awesome. :B And of course, so so so dead tomorrow! Yay me.

Something embarassing today. Not gonna tell. If you're really that interested come ask me then. But i think i wont receive any questions about this. Yay. --

Not crapping, i know you're bored. Bye.
I dont want schooling tomorrow.
_TheMostAwesane.

No comments:

Post a Comment