Friday, September 2, 2011

Its the second day of september and i didnt even use my holidays wisely. Ish. :/
Not much time left, one month to exam, which is gonna kill me and if i continue goofing around im so not gonna stay in the second class. Grrrrrr i hate this feeling. Anyways, goodluck to me. [This is weird.]
Starbucks frappuccino is awesome! :B
Especially caramel flavour. Lol although it costs not that cheap but its worth it for me.
Im practically changing my way of blogging and idontknow whether which one looks nicer so imma change the alignment recently. Dont get annoyed. Or maybe no one will get annoyed cause this blog dont have much pageviews. :)

Departed in Penang by 12.03pm. KayElle trip was not as awesome as expected, done not much shopping this time. I just got some nice tees which im not gonna post pictures on them. Forgive me by then.

Got a haircut. I know its quite early because i dont want to squeeze with those people in the saloon, a day before school reopens. Although you've made an appointment, you still have to wait. -.- And please my hair looks awful. Im DUMB now. There's nothing wrong with my brain but there's something wrong with my hair. Mushroom headed. How am i gonna attend school like this? :/

I havent had my lunch. Havent decided what to eat, either i cook or i have to walk to buy myself lunch. My legs are friggin pain now and idontknow why. IshIshIsh.

I still didnt get used to the new blogger interface as im still searching for the publish button by intending to scroll down but just then i noticed there's no scroll bar here. Dont be a dumb even though your hair looks like one. Darn.

I guess there's another blogpost at night, since im so bored.
Stay tuned. Bye.
_TheMostAwesane.

No comments:

Post a Comment