Saturday, September 10, 2011

Im back.

Hey guys. Its quite long ago since the last time i updated. Forgive me dude, im busy STUDYING. (Actually im just playing TapTap all night long) I think i'll just update twice a week, or even once.

The Voice is simply amazing! Its a very awesome American-Idol- like-singing-competition. And its far more niceeeeeeeeer. Showing at 8pm every Sunday in AXN. A seriously must watch channel! (The movies in AXN are all amazing and awesome.) YAY

There's a strange fact of me. I actually watch cartoons with my siblings. And maybe you'll think im not weird but some maybe think i am. Im a turning-fourteen-in-a-month-teenager and i love cartoons. Only some. Such as Phineas and Ferb the awesome movie. :D

Dont feel like updating more.
Zai Jian.
_TheMostAwesane.

No comments:

Post a Comment