Saturday, September 17, 2011

WhatTheHell.

Lol i kinda didnt blog for so long, as i mentioned before im just hanging on the internet using iPod. Sometimes i will use the laptop but im SO LAZY to blog since i have nothing to crap about. :B

I have this strange hobby, i sneak into my friends blog like almost everyday and wonders why they didnt update for so long but yet i didnt update too. -.- Weird huh. I love watching ppl's post more than blogging mine. Mine is crappy. :(

I kinda LIKE Hello Kitty after i saw this picture,
And IDONTKNOW why. Maybe i just realized that they're cute or maybe its in black and white version. Hahah hellokitty fans dont hit me after i say this, I NEVER LIKE HELLOKITTY BEFORE I SAW THIS PICTURE. But at least i know they're cute now. Hahah

I went shopping in jailbreak market yesterday and i downloaded a few awesome apps. It made my iPod loooks real awesome and one of those apps is the unlock part. *refer the picture above. I dont have any unlock bar but i yet can unlock my iPod by doing some awesome moves in the screen. Shall not reveal here. I know i do worth some punching but sorry! :P

Twitter is awesome. Yay! Facebooks sucks. :/ Nothing to do but just staring at the home screen waiting for someone to post some status or photos for you to like and comment. Twitter features is kinda same like facebook and fb even have more features but yet twitter is more fun even though you just can tweet retweet reply and favourite.  Sign up Twitter if you dont have one! You wont regret. :DD *if you have awesome twitter friends.

I've blogged too much. Time to go now.
Lunch!!! :B
_TheMostAwesane.

No comments:

Post a Comment