Sunday, October 16, 2011

I hate the rain.

Anyeong. ;) Well its actually korean but idk whether the spelling is correct. Well, its raining right now. Ish i hate the rain although the weather will be cool but its night now okay? :/

Well im going to talk about an awesome friend.  JeaEn! She introduces nice songs. And hell those chinese songs that made me listen to it continously as i dislike chinese songs much. But its just awesome. And well this awesome friend still owe me three bucks. ;P

Back from shopping. I hunted NOTHING. Yes there's something, a present for my another awesome friend but i didnt buy it cause idk will my another awesome friend like it or not. See? So i spent nothing. And btw i must start saving from now cause im in a almost bankrupt state. ._.


Yoga Lin's songs are AWESOME. Amazing!! And he's on my fav chinese artist list. Although my list is just super short so he's lucky! But he's not top 3 of my fav idol list. Aiks so bad. Cause number one is always Christina Grimmie yo! ;)

Super nice! Okay i must mention it first, FOR ME. 

I want ice cream! ._. Starving now. Aiks. :/
Gonna end this post soon. 
BUBBYE! ;)

_TheMostAwesane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment