Friday, October 7, 2011

Fuyohhhh exam is half over. :)

JeaEn is on the line. :D Playlist changed yeah. I hate mixpod like WhatTheHell. It disable videos of so awesome songs. And now my playlist is so-not-awesome ishhhhhhhhhhh. Urghhhh. 

Yay im burning my history books NOW. I rocks. :) History is finally over!!!!!!! But there's science and chinese soon. But idontcare so much because they're not as hard as history. Blahblahblah. Today's PJK is super easy but DONT BE TOO CONFIDENT *knockshead. History was grrrrrrr. Did not quite well and blah its over so dont think bout it now!

My table is finally half-cleaned after two days of killing books. :/ Now there's only science and chinese left. Chinese oh chinese i hate you. My essay willl be a whole loads of crap and caligraphy is like worms all over the paper. (Not exaggerating) Okay blah i must get my head in the game. << So-called-game

I was playing TapTap the whole night and i forgotten about studying. So its time for me to go now. Zaijian.
Btw, RIP Steve Jobs. You're awesome. 

And i forgotten where the publish button is. STEAM. -.-

_TheMostAwesane.


No comments:

Post a Comment