Friday, June 3, 2011

Regretted.

把时间花在美好的事物上.
This is what you taught me.
I've regretted for making friends with you.
I've regretted for paying so much attention on you when you tell me about your stories.
I've regretted for treating you like a bff.
I've regretted for telling you all my secrets.
I've regretted for squeezing a smile in front of you although im not eager to.
I've regretted for EVERYTHING.

You dont even appreciate at ALL.
So whats the point hanging around?
Treat me like a precious when you need help.
Ditch me aside or into the trash when you have your so-called-bffs.
Now what? 
Not talking for no reason? 
I texted you and blahh.
You dont know how much i care about friends.
You dont know.
YOU DONT EVEN KNOW.
FML.

Because of you i couldn't take a chance to see how BEAUTIFUL out there.
Because of you i didnt know there were so many FRIENDS out there. 
Because of you i found myself BLINDED.

Im not sure you wanna end this friendship or NOT.
I dont care so much. 
At least we can still talk like the first time we met.
But we will never be best friends AGAIN.
You're ripped my heart once, and there's no more TWICE.
This post is actually wasting time but its the last time im gonna waste my time on crappy stuff.
Cause you dont even CARE.

Anyway,
Thanks for cherish-ing my life even though its just a teeny tiny little part.
Thanks for letting me free to check out how beautiful school life was.
Thanks for letting me make new friends that was way better than you.
Thanks for letting me find back my sight.
Thanks for teaching me how to write more AWESOME QUOTES.

You are appreciated. 

P.S: Dont be pigeon-holing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment