Sunday, June 26, 2011

Heyy

Thanks shuqin for the DOMO!
XD
It looks awesome. 
Cuteeeeeeeeeeee. :)

So, 
I went outing at gurney with my besties on friday.
We had loads of fun!
Fooling around by fourskin,
Camwhoring.
Hahah and of course,
Im the photographer,
But i used zeenee's awesome dslr.
Heehee.

The only nice pic in the album.
Cause im in 3 photos out of 98.
Hahah. 
Most of the time im holding the cam!
:))

And you know what i actually saw my junior hanging around with Jesslyn.
Okay.
That surprised me.
Forget it la blah.

Yesterday,
Went gurney AGAIN with my seniors and co friends.
We're choosing the best outfit to wear as we're performing on our school's concert 
Which was held by 16th of July.
Promoting promoting. 
Who wanna come?
xD

And guess what i bought a new purse.
Instead of using the PINK one.
Omg thats my fav colour when im 12.
Woah childish.
:/
And now its still blue cross but its practically cool.
Not the PINK one again.
:DDDD

My iPod is practically not in my housee.
:(
It landed on an unknown place waiting to get jailbroken.
Dad is going Bangkok this saturday.
Hmmm,
Get me an iPod cover! :DD

Something random,
Nick hates his compasses.
Hahah. :D

Okay thats all for nowwwwww,
BAIIII.
_TheMostAwesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment