Wednesday, June 8, 2011

08062011.

So today's the WTF taekwondo tournament or whatever.
Jiawen is performing dancing.
Call me go support her hahah.
Unfortunately Zeenee cant go.
Fml -.-.

So the early noon was spent with jiawen and joycee.
We accompanied joyce to mcD as she havent ate her lunch.
And fml the queue is like WTF.
Crowded. :/
Playing with wifi while waiting for them to get their meals.
And then the so-called-genius came.
Suprisingly.
Hahhhh.

Joyce's way of eating a burger is omg UNIQUE. 
Heheh.
Accompany genius for buying a cup of ice blended in coffee bean.
Caramel with coffee.
It tastes really good.
Awesome man.
So i bought it after she went home.
I was unexpectedly full after drinking only a quarter of drink.
Fml.
It really makes my tummy burst.
NEARLY.
I should've go with medium :(

Arcade games at CYC.
Not really feel like playing.
So noisy fml.
Enjoy violence-ing with joyce.
Hahah.

Dinner mood was totally dropped.
Caused by that stupid drink in coffee bean.
Ate less.
But enjoyed talking with those singaporeans which was my dad's friend's sons.
LOL.
Hahah.

And Ms. WAN SHU QIN,
Dont keep calling me update my blog laaa.
Not in a good mood what.
Loll.
And abit lazy.
Not abit actually,
Its ALOT. 
:P

Oay im done here.
Baii. :)
_TheMostAwesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment