Sunday, June 12, 2011

Our 18 months. :)

I know this picture is not mine. :(


18 months of friendship.
Unbelievable lol.

I once thought that we could never be friends anymore.
D:
And im working hard to recall how we ended that.
But i failed.
Seems that it wasnt meant to let me remember.
Bad memory.
Aiks.

Yeah we chatted daily. (Almost)
And days we didnt chat were like as rare as pandaS? 
Lol.
Fooling around and sometimes keep sharing those chim chim things.
Which i were not interested.
Hahah.
But i were listening although im not interested.
Dont wanna make you feel bad.

Life without arguements.
Cool man.
I think we should create a record.
Heehee.

I almost forget we were doubles.
Same thinking everytime and so-called HeartReader.
:))

Appreciate our friendship and let it be endless.
BFF.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment