Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fun time with new friends. :)

Practically i've made some new friends from singapore,
During this fabulous holiday.
They were omg super cool.
And super friendly.
Hahah.

Joined them eating for emm, 
Almost a week?
OMG imma increase my weight .
But fortunately,
I didnt.
Woots!
:D

Shared jalbroken apps with Gregory and my iPod turned to be so amazing.
Thanks omg!!
Nice chat with Geraldine and you were damn cool.
OMG Shaun's(not Phun) photography was awesome man!
Nice iPad 2.
Hahah.
Fml Wilson's appetie was damn awesome but you were damn skinny. D:
Jazreel's bowling skills were awesome.
Nearly perfect game wtf.

Oh how i wish i was born in Singapore.
It was a fun city but there's no NICE FOOD to eat.
Unfortunately. 
LOL.
Their holidays 1 month fml.
This was only their first week.
:/

Hmm 
Dad is going to Singapore next week and told him to buy me souvenirs!
xD

Imma stop crapping now.
Do miss me.
:)
_TheMostAwesome.
WM.

No comments:

Post a Comment