Sunday, June 26, 2011

#nowplaying - California King Bed

Once, we were great friends.
Once, we make fun with each other.
Once, we share secrets together.
Once, we filled our time with crazy laughter.
But when i saw your shadow fade in the dark,
I know you were leaving.
I gazed and my feelings rised up to my brain.
I have the eager to say out my feelings.
I just knew how much i loved you.
That was the weirdest feeling ever.

Just then,
You turned around.
I faked a smile.
I pretended to be happy,
I even wished you all the best there.
Although deep inside my heart,
There were a thousand please stay here with me.

You smiled,
Turned around and leave without a word.
Only a feeling-less# goodbye.
And you know,
For the sake of my life,
This goodbye is the saddest word i've ever heard.

I gazed at the sky.
The airplane swoosh like a rocket and you were gone.
Leaving me all alone.
And that was the last time i ever saw you.
I regretted a million times that why i dont call you to stay.
Making fun, laugh like we'd never laughed before, cherish our life.
Dont you think that our lifes before were great?

Now,
We're ten thousand miles apart.
Continuing our lifes alone.
Just when i felt like gaving up on you,
I saw a shooting star,
That made everything feel better,
And even got my eyes wetter.
Wishing upon a star,
Hoping that you may come back.
If ever my wish comes true,
This is the best wish ever.

We will meet again,
Will we?

_TheMostAwesane.

No comments:

Post a Comment