Monday, August 5, 2013

Reactivation processing..

   Hey guys sorry for ditching my blog for a whole 11 months. Almost a year zomg. Well like people actually read my blog anyways. This blog isn't really on hiatus it's just me ignoring it. :X 

  It's the raya hols followed by school holidays so its TWO WEEKS continuous holidays!! *applauses* but we need to have two days replacement cause we started the hols earlier which suck. :/ 

  Technically today is the first day of the holidays, cause I don't count weekends as holidays so yeah. And I went for a movie with my bro woots. We planned to watch Wolverine but its only available for the beanbag room so we betrayed wolverine to RIPD which I planned to watch my friends the following day. Felt so sorry but whatever the movie ROCKS. 
I actually took a couple of screen shots during the movie shhhhh. :) 



Not very exciting parts but at least I got hd shots right heh.

  The movie ended at 1 15 and I called my mum to pick us up for lunch. And we went to Indian street aka indianfoodheaven. Well I named it heaven because they sell the best Indian food in town with a very cheap price!! But too bad I can't actually eat whole plate of the food cause its like ULTRABIG. 
My super loaded plate.

  After lunch we went sight seeing for awhile before we head back. Surprisingly the streets are very crowded today and most of them are tourists. Took a few shots of the streets and food there. 








And on the way we saw this cute looking forgotten the name with a bike helmet! It looks like a small little kid though. Don't judge hahah. 


Well I guess it's end of the post now. All of the photos are taken from my phone and are non edited cause I'm lazy. Hope I will update my blog more frequently then. BYEEEEE! 

_TheMostAwesane. 



1 comment: