Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Trials is OVER!

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetings. :) Blame me for my laziness i decided to blog today after two days trials end. Heheh but anyway im so HYPER RIGHT NOW SO BEAR WITH MEH. ;) Well after trials my friends and i went to GURRRRRNEYY to watch an awesome movie. NO REGRETS!



















Well yeah its very awesome flashmob here flashmob there flashmob EVERYWHERE! ;D

Im broke recently, shizzzz. And MAYBE there's a kayelle trip the coming holiday and im so gonna be dead cause i DONT HAVE MONEH ANYMORE. But still, there's a high end device called the CREDIT CARD. I swear if i owned one my dad would be crying all day. YEAAAAAAAAAAAA MANN.

Well after trials the second thing to worry about is the RESULTS. Mine are way better this time but still, it's too unstable. Please let me stay in the same class puhleaseeeeeeee. *prays hard*

OKAY SO BASICALLY I MAY START MY STUDIES SOON SO YEA GET INTO BUSINESS. BYE! xoxo

_TheMostAwesane

No comments:

Post a Comment