Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy Birthday my sanesome budd!


Greeetings. :) Today is my sanesome buddy's birthday so here's a shoutout: HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY SIGUUII!!! Hah the person who is older than me, OLDDDDD. :DD Well if i didnt have my trials tomorrow i should have build a palace for you. [If ya know what i mean.]

Yea so i havent actually done your birthdayyyy present so dont kill me please cause im busy. :) But i will try my best to make it awesomee. I forgotten did i wrote you a post like this last year but since i am a dedicated friend i dont mind writing it again. :)

Well we known each other for like only a year and a load of months cause im lazy to count anyways, and it seemed like WE KNOW EACH OTHER FOREVER. No joke. Well yea you read me i read you and we're even. :))

And then you transfered to that so awesome school and left me here in a so not awesome one. HATE DIE YOU. But then our conversations didnt even became less or like totally lost contact at all. Thats what i call a true friendship.

Im starting to wonder why i write shitty stuffs and i dont even know what am i typing right now so dont judge meh. OKAY ITS TIME TO END MY FRIEND.

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY THE OWL OR PENGUIN! [Like zoo aneh]
*Hugs and kicks*
LOVE YA!

     
















_TheMostAwesane.

No comments:

Post a Comment