Friday, August 9, 2013

Heritage trail.

  Bello! Trying to blog frequently so here I am typing all the way at the car. So yesterday was the first day of raya and that means more sleep and slacking right but NO. I got tuition :/ And what disappoints me was I need to skip lunch cause my breakfast was way too EARLY.  Had a meet up at blackball with tuition buds before cswong starts so yea. :) 

The sky is pretty gloomy during 4 pm, had a feeling it's gonna rain but NO IT DOESN'T. *throws confettis* So me and my bro suggested to go on a heritage trail. Ikr, heritage in an afternoon and a gloomy weather. But it ended up fun heheh. We didn't queue for those mural cause you know, being a penangite you should know there's plenty of time to take a peekture with them during normal weekends not during a freaking public hols so yeah :) 

Snapshots of the day! 
Bro's photo skills suck this was the best one :/ 










Some are non edited photos cause it's nicer that way. Hahah well that pretty much sums up my afternoon woots.

A peekture of my chill Thursday night drink. 😁 


Stay tuned for more updates of the hols! 

_TheMostAwesane

No comments:

Post a Comment