Friday, July 22, 2011

So...

What should i do?
Quit CO?
Or continue staying?
Join school basketball team?
Or leo club?
Or band?
Or all of them?
I may be going insane.

Let everything stay at one point.
I quit co and join something thats right for me to do.
I wont bother my frienship problems NOW.
Those are freaking me out.
All i have to do is stop getting out of focus and get cha' head in the test.
Its important for me.
Thats life.

Maybe you'll think that im probably a freak who thinks the 3rd TEST is important but tell ya,
2 months to year end exam.
What should you suppose me to do?
I've done loads and loads of sacrifice.
This shouldn't be going on.
IM NOT GONNA LET THIS RUINING MY LIFE.

I need a lil' time for friends.
I need a whole load time for studies.
And a lil' time for entertainment.
The rest for co-curricular activites.
And please im not sacrificing half of my time in useless crap.
So im done here.

TEEHEE.
_TheMostAwesane.

No comments:

Post a Comment