Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Oh hell me.

I've got insane and gone stupid and done dumb things.

I messed things up.
I shouldnt post that blog post.
I shouldnt care so much for you.
I should've remember your promise and end things up.
But what had i done.
I made a totally wrong mistake by writing my FEELINGS in my blog.
IN CHINESE.
In fact, the chinese made the whole thing gone serious.
It wasnt that serious actually.
Seriously it wasnt.

And you dont need to blame yourself for mashing up people friendship.
You DIDNT.
I DID.
Oh hell.

Now you're gonna stop msn and tweeting.
Wth?
ONE DAY you will come back.
Will it be long?
Or soon?
I DONT KNOW AND I CARE ABOUT IT.
._.

Im sorry to make you feel BAD or maybe you didnt felt like that.
Im sorry to not REMEMBER that promise.
Im sorry that i did things without thinking.
Im sorry of everything.
Come back as soon as possible will you?
:/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU and YOU

Okay you two practically neglected me since I DONT KNOW WHEN.
I know this is happening and i dont want to face it.
You treat me like a friend when you need me and ignore me when you dont.

Okay im not continue-ing this as i know later i will make something bad again.

No comments:

Post a Comment