Monday, March 19, 2012

Oh so tanned

Ello peepos. Well im very tanned right now so i shall not reveal me in a BRIGHT place. Yea and i need a profile picture for my facebook but i think i wont gonna take anymore pictures cause i dont wanna reveal how tanned im now.

Anyways the holidays is ending, soon. Like a few more hours. And it sucks. I done just a little bit of my homeworks and im totally not in a mood for it. ._. Cross country is this weekend but i dont think im participating it cause i've got duty. Dammit. Genius is coming, maybe. Seriously missed her alot.

Oh and my nike watch is back to normal. Feeling sick of wearing a pink watch. Like almost everyday, and my skin is more likely tanned, looked so ishh. But i cant live without a watch, so live with it.

God dammit i hate caligraphy. Its just too ish. Why ever would we do that for art? I that an art? I just remembered getting my whole palm full of ink. Ewwww -.-

Whatever gottogo bye.
_TheMostAwesane



No comments:

Post a Comment