Friday, March 9, 2012

Le blogger is back!

Hey guys! So basically exam is O.V.E.R. :) Im feeling so hyper now idontknow why so dont ask me why. HAHAH I know i've been posting shitty posts of those videos cause im really busy studying. :B Actually thats not true. I screwed my exam, pretty much. :(

I know exam is just but idontknow why i got the urge of studying. I have totally no idea what im thinking. Maybe some nerves in my brain are twisted TEMPORARY to get me back to books then i will be dying to have fun. Okay idontknow what im talking. Deal with it, im hyper now. :))

Holidays started. And i dont have that feeling cause im still going back to school everyday and blah. Anyways today is my awesome friend's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUKNOWWHOYOUARE :DD

Im kinda connected to youtube these days. I have no idea why but i love it. And i saw this STOP KONY thing in twitter. I dont even have time to watch the oh so damn long clip. Okay imma watch it now. Stay tuned peepos! x

_TheMostAwesane

No comments:

Post a Comment