Monday, December 12, 2011

Shopping spree.

So, i did buy something. But its so less. :/ Just a few tops and a bottom. Im still hunting for sandals, which is so freakin expensive and made me go pfft. ._. French Connection is soo nice but my parents just let me buy Paul Frank.Wth but its still okay lah. PINK. Lol.

I hate to be a vegetarian because life is miserable. The meals are all VEGETABLES, which i hate it much. And the saddest thing is, MY BOTH PARENTS ARE VEGETARIANS. Boohoo. So we (siblings) have to follow what they eat like almost everyday which makes life even miserable. I swear i wont be one FOREVER. -.-

I hate swimming pools now idontknow why. Maybe its because I CANT SWIM. Not idontknow how to swim but i just cant swim. -.- It looks so freakin fun but i still cant swim. AHHHHHH! Nevermind i'll spend my time at the gym or the poolside online, just like now. :D

Life is so miserable. Its even more in penang. What to do?????? Sighs.

_TheMostAwesane

No comments:

Post a Comment