Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Due to Boredom.

Playlist changed!
;)
Gosh its awesome now.
Hey, who's the awesome blogger? 
Me! Hah im self-obsessed.
Forgive me by then.

Great news,
I finally had a chance to buy a very BELATED present for genius.
Sorry ya,
Its not very awesome in first place,
But it's quite nice in the resolution.
Hope you'll like it. :(
Oh and thanks to that super generous guy who shared a part on buying the present with me.
You're appreciated. ;)

Distressing news,
My grimmie headphones wish is maybe gone.
I cant find it anywhere!!
And wth this made me to choose another headphone.
*forcing myself*

And guess what,
I found some awesome ones,
Audio Technica was cool!
So now choosing the best one which suits me.
And now i realized im so choosy.
:/
But at least i helped JeaEn found her dream headphones.
See i told you im awesome. :P
(Okay i know its boring to see me self-obsessing like that so you may leave now)

Sara Bareilles is simply awesome!
Her voice is amazing so are her songs too.
But unfortunately not a chance in my idol list. ;P
Forever Grimmian!
Hahahh, Christina Grimmie you should be proud.
Loll.

Okay im bored.
#imsocool.
_TheMostAwesane.

No comments:

Post a Comment